Hello From Jaeger! (Semi-Pic Heavy)

jaegersmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all!

I've already posted a question in the behavior section, but I thought I'd formally introduce my newest little love. 

This is Jaeger, an almost 2 year old DSH boy. He is NOT named after the alcohol, as much as everyone likes to believe he is, hahah.

Jaeger came into my life from a local rescue. He took to everyone in the apartment immediately, had an almost immediate transition into life with us. Here he is the first night I brought him home, meeting my 5 year-old Chihuahua, Misty, like she was an old friend:

He's a little snuggly..

Sometimes, TOO snuggly..

Just a  little nosy..

And very adventurous..

He is a HUGE talker and will tell you about everything if you let him. He's also a quick learner and has picked up on sit, semi-stay, high five, and now spin with just a few training sessions.

Unfortunately, when I got him from the rescue, the foster mom had greatly neglected his care. He had so many fleas I had to do an emergency bath and prevention application and had terrible ear mites. A few vet trips and ear drops later, he's now a bug free happy kitty.

I love all of the information provided on this site. Definitely the most helpful one I've come across!

Thanks for looking!

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello. Your Jaeger looks gorgeous! I love the pic with him on the cat tree, it looks as if he and Misty are deep in conversation. :-)

Last edited:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Love the pics, especially the dog one! (I can't spell the breed correctly!). Welcome to TCS!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wonderful photos, he looks like a great little guy!    And welcome to TCS.