Hello From Galeopardlady

GALeopardLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i am a lifelong cat lover and cat care taker. I currently have 2 indoor rescue cats who are about 10 years old and I am caring for several ferals in my neighborhood. I enjoy music (all kinds, but mostly rock), books, movies and motorcycle riding in the mountains. Thanks for adding me to the group.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello GALeopardLady, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3118.GIF
to you and your kitties.

Thank you for rescuing your kitties and looking after ferals in your neighborhood.

Feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and and do post photos of your kitties and tell us their names too.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We love pictures around here, so please do post some of your cats! :)

See you around! :wave3:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, GALeopardLady! :dazzler: Thanks for giving those kitties a good home and for taking care of those ferals! :thumbsup:

This thread is a good place to introduce your kitties. Here is a tutorial on how to post your pictures.
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

Looking forward to seeing your kitties!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! We have some interests in common. I'm a cat adorer, of course, and a voracious reader. Age and ill health keep me off of motorcycles these days, but I miss them! What are your cats' names?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: What are your cats names? And yes, we love pictures. :camera:

Last edited: