Hello From A Kitty Family In Australia :)

WJSong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a few months and only recently joined proper. Now it's time to introduce my cat family :)

This is my gorgeous boy Taro (white) and his adopted baby sister Peppercorn (blue). Taro is 5 years old and has the softest fur imaginable. Peppercorn is only 9 weeks, and a tiny 600 grams! I adopted her from a shelter a couple of weeks ago and had no idea how young she was at first. They've been introduced slowly, and are now spending some supervised play time together. Taro is a (mostly) gentle and tolerant big brother, and Peppercorn can be a bit of a pest haha. They enjoy playing hide and seek with each other.

I've also added a photo of my gorgeous girl Twix (tabby), who sadly left us earlier this year at 9 years old. It is actually how I first found this site - I was not coping well with the loss and found solace in reading Crossing the Bridge. The forum has been a wonderful resource.

RIP Twixy, I will always love you <3

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
70BBF2D3-8860-4025-8CE4-7051E91A3471.jpeg

WJSong, Taro and Peppercorn, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
5464D657-258A-4891-8AC1-7C712FD3CF51.gif
to you all.

Glad that you’ve finally joined us and thank you for adopting Peppercorn and we are
48946701-EBFA-46F0-9B6A-D23663DADE4A.gif
to hear about Twix :alright:

All of your kitties are lovely :happycat::lovecat4:

I see that you’ve found your way around the site already but feel free to ask questions if you have any and do check out the many informative articles here too Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: I love solid colour cats and your two are gorgeous. I hope Taro and Peppercorn become best buds. :catrub:

Condolences on the loss of your beautiful Twix. RIP sweet girl. :angel:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

WJSong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your kind words, I look forward to being part of this community. There's so much information and knowledge around!

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about your Twixy. It's always hard losing a kitty. You have Taro and Peppercorn to help get you through it. I can't go to Crossing the Bridge section often. I just lose it! A Big Welcome to TCS!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful cats! I'm so happy that you've come out of those shadows!

I know how you miss Twix, but I have a feeling that she hasn't gone very far. They stay nearer us than most would think.