Hello fellow cat lovers!

Katie656

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Newbie bengal owner here, but not new to cats.

Previously I have had some gorgeous moggies, including a black and white boy called Ivor who Was my teenage companion and friend for 15 years, a beautiful little tuxedo girl called Sasha who unfortunately went missing, never to return, and a pretty little tortie and white girl called storm who sadly had to be put to sleep last year at 14 years old.

We wasn’t planning on getting any more cats after Storm passed but the house felt so empty without her and my hubby has always loved the look of bengals. We did a lot of research and decided that we could provide a good home for this vocal and lively breed.

Fast forward 5 months and our house has been converted into a kitty playground with trees, scratch posts and an exercise wheel. You can’t move without stepping on a ball, toy mouse or spring :lol:

Anyway now to introduce our gorgeous twosome, Mika our male, and Enya his sister. Both are seal Lynx point bengals. They have been living with us for just over a month now and have settled in so well. They are playful and loving, and we enjoy hearing all of the wonderful sounds they make. However they are also full on and are constantly under our feet, wanting to be involved with everything we do, this isn’t a problem though, we totally love them and wouldn’t have it any other way.

27AE4100-4AA9-486C-AC22-731F643C290B.jpeg F166C70D-8C77-40A7-9B8D-9312BE3C5475.jpeg 35F080F9-4AED-4595-B94C-4A059A31B0B6.jpeg C517B78D-6398-48FF-A58E-94D91F70402F.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Congrats on becoming new cat parents to your Bengal siblings. :bouquet:
Mika and Enya are gorgeous. :catlove:

Condolences on the loss of Storm. We have a Crossing the Bridge where you could post a tribute to her, if you think it might be helpful. RIP sweetie. :angel:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1565852-8B9E-4215-B5D2-139833E02D3D$L0$001~photo.gif
Katie656, Mika and Enya, on behalf The Catsite community, a warm
9cbaa21021cbfaba2baf8ced7a62e0c6.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Mika and Enya are gorgeous! :redheartpump::hearthrob:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site aand don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katie656

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the welcome rubysmama and tabbytom, I will be sure to have a look at the links. Also a may just post a tribute to Storm, she was such a beautiful cat and we miss her dearly.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Also a may just post a tribute to Storm, she was such a beautiful cat and we miss her dearly.
My sincere and deepest sympathies on the passing of Storm. RIP sweet angel. :angel:

Another welcome to TCS! :wave3: Thank you for introducing us to Mika and Enya. What absolutely gorgeous bengal siblings. :kneading:
It sounds like they have a well-equipped kitty playground at your house.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site from a fellow Bengal owner/owned.
Lovely looking cats and they are full on all the time aren't they..lol
Looking forward to some fun posts from you guys about your cats antics and fun times.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Enya, and Mika! What absolutely stunning cats they are, and being Bengals, I know they are both a joy and a handful!

I am so sorry about your loss of Storm. I did post in her thread on The Bridge forum...I go there first, and here second...this thread lifts my spirits again.

1586478233561.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Katie656

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. These cats are certainly full on! I can’t open a cupboard without them climbing in, or turn the tap on without them jumping in the sink. All jobs are taking twice as long to complete thanks to my two new little ‘helpers’.However, they fit perfectly in to our chaotic family and we are looking forward to making lots of memories with them. :catrub: