Hello Everyone

fitzy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just saying hello to everyone and introducing my new baby to the site--He's staring at the words being typed and the mouse cursor.
Mr. FitzHerbert is his name and he's a 2 1/2 month old feral who was found under a car. He likes to comment on everything and makes little "uh oh" noises when he gets into trouble. This is taking a while for me to type because he keeps walking on the keyboard and playing with the mous
e. That last part was his doing. So Hello from me and my little black cat.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Fritzy's Mom

Welcome to The Cat Site!
Your little black kitty sounds absolutely delightful! If you have any pictures you could share, we would love to see them!
I hope you enjoy this wonderful catsite as much as I do! It's full of good information and good people!
Have Fun!!!!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and Welcome!!!! Your baby sounds adorable - don't ya just love it when they "help" you on the computer?!!! CUTE!!
Anyhoooo... Im just going to move this to our "New cats on the block" forum - thats where the "newbies" introduce themselves!! Oooo yes.... and we want pictures!!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome! You'll love this site...there is tons of good stuff here and there is always something to learn.

Please share a picture!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you & Fitzy. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!! Welcome to the site, and I am glad you have joined us!

cybermoukette

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:icecream: Hi and a big welcome from me and my kitty Pitoune to both of you. It seems your kitten is willing to learn how to type on a computer... :laughing:
I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. It is the best site I've ever seen on the web concerning cat lovers and people are really nice.
We hope to see some pictures of your baby soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fitzy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome. I look 66g6 (Fitz says hello) forward to chatting with you.