Hello everyone!

~Lunar-Lullaby~

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's nice to meet you all. I've been a cat lover all my life, and I take in cats that have been abandoned.
Between my mother and I we have 13 fur babies. Our oldest is 17 and was tossed out of his previous home when he was 8. The youngest is about 8 1/2 months old and was found hiding under a shed at a car wash when she was about 6 weeks old.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Lunar-Lullaby and cat gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

o glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

~Lunar-Lullaby~

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's a picture of my oldest, Buddy. Even though he's 17 years old he's still very playful and active.
20210422_160738.jpg

And here's a picture of my youngest, Lily with another rescue, Ashton. From the moment I brought Lily home these two have been inseparable.
20200924_185309-1.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Thanks for giving all those cats homes. :petcat: Buddy, Lily and Ashton are all gorgeous. :catlove: