Hello Everyone

Frej

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my cat Diva a Ragdoll Siamese Munchkin, and she is the reason I am here. Hoping to meet like minded people along the way as we explore the world of Munchkins and hopefully one day Diva will have some baby munchkins of her own. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3657.GIF
Free and Diva, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

Welcome - White kitty.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Diva is a cutie fluff ball !

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Frej

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well thank you all for the warm welcome, I am sure I will enjoy this site immensely.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: This is cuteness overload, be still my beating heart. :hearthrob: Diva is absolutely adorable. Glad you joined the forum and hope to see more pics of her as she grows up. :camera:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Frej! There should be a cuteness overload warning with pictures of Diva! :redheartpump: