Hello Everyone

nebeslesem

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would like to introduce you our lovely friends Smeagol and Pıncır. Smeagol is a one-year old male Donskoy sphynx and Pıncır is a two-year old Angora mix girl.

Here is a video of them when they first met, now they are getting on well =)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello nebeslesem, Smeagol and Pincir, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3121.JPG

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum topics and also do check out the many good reads in the Articles section.

Good to hear that your kitties are getting along fine and do post more photos of them for us to see :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! It's great that your two kitties get along so well! :)

See you around! :wave3:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome aboard! :wave3: Glad to hear your two kitties are getting along well now. Please feel free to post more pics in the Fur Pictures & Video section, we love to see pics. :camera:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: I've never seen a sphynx kitty in person, so watching your video was very interesting. Would love to see more pics of both Smeagol and Pıncır. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebeslesem

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: I've never seen a sphynx kitty in person, so watching your video was very interesting. Would love to see more pics of both Smeagol and Pıncır. :camera:
Thank you =) You can see their pictures in our album :hyper: