Hello Everyone

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. I would like to introduce myself and my two cats. I adopted Kacie (4 years old) and Coco (8 years old) from a local shelter three years ago.

Kacie:

Coco:

I adopted them separately (Kacie in March of 2014) while I adopted Coco in August of 2014. Fortunately the introduction process went relatively smooth for the both of them.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Your babies are such beautiful torties! Here's a special photo thread were you can show them off some more: Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

See you around! :hellocomputer:
Thank you! When I decided to adopt a cat, I didn't plan on getting torties, but I'm glad I did. Fortunately, neither of them seem to have a strong sense of tortitude. :D

I'll check out that thread you linked.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, they're cute. :hearthrob: I see your Coco is like my kitty, Ozzy, who loves to use my hand as a pillow (always while I'm trying to use my keyboard, of course). :D Welcome to TCS!

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, they're cute. :hearthrob: I see your Coco is like my kitty, Ozzy, who loves to use my hand as a pillow (always while I'm trying to use my keyboard, of course). :D Welcome to TCS!
Thank you for the warm welcome!

While she isn't the lap kitty that Coco is, Kacie sometimes will jump up on my desk and head-bunt my hands when I'm trying to type on the keyboard.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and both of your precious torties! As you can see by my avatar, I have a bit of a bias. I'm so glad you found us!

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and both of your precious torties! As you can see by my avatar, I have a bit of a bias. I'm so glad you found us!
Thank you. Since adopting my two cats, I've developed a bias for torties. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3122.GIF
to you, Kacie and Coco :wave3:

Lovely kitties you've got here ndo post more photos of them please!

Fantasy Cat Trees

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. I would like to introduce myself and my two cats. I adopted Kacie (4 years old) and Coco (8 years old) from a local shelter three years ago.

Kacie:

Coco:

I adopted them separately (Kacie in March of 2014) while I adopted Coco in August of 2014. Fortunately the introduction process went relatively smooth for the both of them.
Welcome!!

Last edited by a moderator:

flamesabers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 191440 to you, Kacie and Coco :wave3:

Lovely kitties you've got here ndo post more photos of them please!
I appreciate the warm welcome!

When I have the opportunity later on, I'll post more pictures of my cats in the picture/video forum.