Hello Everyone!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sure everyone would love to see pics of Shiva. I hope to see you around the forums!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Ursula and Shiva :wave3:

Glad that you've joined us. Feel free to ask questions and do browse around the site for the many good reads and forum threads.

Yes, do post photos of Shiva for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ursula Helida Carvalho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everybody for the nice and warm welcome! I finally managed to upload a picture of her. Sorry for not doing it before; I just didn't have any picture of her in my laptop.
I use to say that she is like a daughter to me and this is how I treat her. Love her soooooooo much!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat. Her name suits her. She thinks she's a goddess.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ursula Helida Carvalho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Isn't she lovely? :lovecat4:

Thank you, she is my baby! After I adopted her, I realized that I actually have maternal instincts towards her :lol: - whenever she gets sick, I just can't sleep at night; spend the whole night watching her every move (and crying my eyes out at the slight thought of losing her). But I believe all cat lovers have mother/father instincts when it comes to their baby cats!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you, she is my baby! After I adopted her, I realized that I actually have maternal instincts towards her :lol: - whenever she gets sick, I just can't sleep at night; spend the whole night watching her every move (and crying my eyes out at the slight thought of losing her). But I believe all cat lovers have mother/father instincts when it comes to their baby cats!
You are a true cat mom! :clap: