Hello everyone.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi. New member here. I registered yesterday, but I've been reading the forums much longer. Thought I would take the plunge and finally join in. This is Bodhi. I'll try and post a few pics below.  He will be 8 this April. I adopted him from the humane society when he was about 14 weeks old. He likes watching birds at the feeders and he's obsessed with squirrels and rabbits.. He loves climbing and being up high,  so I've mounted shelves in a few different areas in the house that he can jump up on. He has a cat tree near one of the living room windows too.

Asleep in the sun.

Watching a bird land in the bushes outside the window.

Favorite spot for horizontal claw sharpening. lol

Watching a squirrel try and climb the shepherds hook to reach the bird feeder.

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
he's a very handsome fluffy boy! welcome!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  Bodhi is incredibly handsome and photogenic.  
  You may want to consider entering a picture of him in a future TCS photo contest.  There are different themes and it's all good fun.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! [emoji]128570[/emoji]. Bodhi is a real stunner. Your photographs of him are terrific, too. I wish I could get shots like that. He looks like a very loveable sweetheart and I hope we se and hear lots more about him! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hi, welcome to TCS!  Bodhi is incredibly handsome and photogenic.  
  You may want to consider entering a picture of him in a future TCS photo contest.  There are different themes and it's all good fun.
Thanks. I'll check out the photo contests.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm glad you decided to join in and introduce yourself.  Welcome!  

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! [emoji]128570[/emoji]. Bodhi is a real stunner. Your photographs of him are terrific, too. I wish I could get shots like that. He looks like a very loveable sweetheart and I hope we se and hear lots more about him! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]
Thanks Margd. I've had the best luck at certain times of the day. Like later in the day maybe an hour or two before sunset or earlier in the morning right after the sun rises. The light seems different....more dramatic.... Cats are kinda hard to photograph sometimes. Unless they're sleeping once they realize you're holding something they are more interested in that. Thank God for digital cameras. You can just delete all the bad pics and keep the one or two decent ones.