Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snickerdoole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Name means what it says. I have 8 wonderful fur balls of fun. On May 7, 2010 I rescued Chloe off the streets. She was VERY thin and skiddish. After a few days she came around and became VERY sweet and loving girl. As weeks went on she got bigger and bigger. Not only a few weeks before the big day did we realize she was pregnant. June 18, 2010 she gave birth to 7 VERY healthy kittens. 5 boys and 2 girls. Let me introduce you to the kittens.

This is Bubba. He is a cuddle bug. 

This is Uno. He is the biggest of the kittens weighing in at 17 lbs. He has come a long way from being the small skiddish one to the big lovable one.

This is Little Man. He has his own little quirks. One of his talents is he that he likes to flush the toilets.

This G Money or G for short. G is pretty big himself weighing in around 17lbs. G likes to fetch his balls (toys) and his favorite color is hot pink. We only know he likes hot pink is because the only balls he will fetch are the hot pink ones.

Mustache Man is his name and play is his game. He was the runt of the litter. He has a very high metabolism. Mustache is literally a ball of fun.

This is Stormy. Even though I love them all she is my girl. She has been by me since I she was a kitten. Climbing on my shoulder...just sitting there like a parrot and sleeping with me.

This is Lacey. She is a sweet girl and very playful. She loved stealing my socks, any stuffed animals and the Santa hat pictured and hiding them. Sadly we no longer have her due to someone really wanting her. She is in a loving home.

This is Snickerdoodle. We took her in January of 2012. One of our neighbors decided it was a wonderful idea to put her outside during a snow storm. She followed a stray cat to our porch where we have food and water. She was hungry and cold. We took her in and she's been with us ever since. She is happy and has lots of playmates. She is a beautiful tortie and the vet guessed her to be born in November of 2011 which makes her about 8 months old. 

This is Chloe! She is about 3 years old. Very sweet and a great mama!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I almost forgot about Patches. The stray cat that brought Snickerdoodle to us. He is a sweet boy that would be a wonderful indoor cat if not for that fact that he won't litter train. He disappeared for awhile after he was attacked by a hawk. He is back but he's changed. We used to be able to pick him up but he hisses now. Still sweet and lets us pet him and play with him. I'm attempting to get him re-socialized.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Everyone that sees or meets Mustache Man falls absolutely in love with him.