Hello everyone, meet Pixar

Elemteacherjoy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I grew up with dogs, not cats, so I never really imagined myself owning one. However, I have always loved all sorts of animals. I started volunteering at my local SPCA last fall, and then got interested in fostering. Since I'm gone all day at work, I knew I couldn't foster any puppies, but kittens worked wonderfully with both my schedule and my space limitations. Well...to make a long story short, after having a few groups come and go, I found one kitten that I fell in love with! He's super affectionate (and demanding :lol:) and will even come and lay on my chest as I'm propped in bed watching a show on my laptop. I informed the shelter that I wanted to keep him, and he'll oficially be mine after his neuter next week (assuming all goes well, which there's no reason to think it shouldn't). I inserted a picture below - he's the black one in the back (the one in the front was another foster, and he's already had his surgery and returned to the adoption floor).

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
071EB459-F3B8-4DF1-9993-645E801EBC2E.gif
Elemteacherjoy and Pixar, on behalf of The Catsite community, warm
WelcomeCatBlackMat.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Pixar and he looks like a cutie pie! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: We have a special thread just for him here in black-cats-only.268663 and also many other fun thread here fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and that adorable scrap of midnight, PIxar! He's a little beauty. You'll find lots of us have a real weakness for black cats...and orange ones, and tabby ones, and calico and tortie ones...and...and...well. But WELCOME!

1578174524561.png