Hello Everyone. I’m Newbie From Virginia!

Cassadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was browsing around searching on Google for cat stuff and I saw a couple forums that I wasn’t interested in, but then I seen this one and I was like I’ve totally hit the jackpot with this one! I have a five year old calico cat named Sasha and she completely owns me and everyone else in our house too. She’s pretty spoiled, but she’s a good kitty most of the time so she deserves it, right? I’ll keep this introduction on the short side because I’ll probably be bouncing around and adding pictures to some of the threads in no time. But for now, here’s my pretty girl.
28131644-0973-4270-8FC6-1C581E76320E.jpeg
403F1268-4EE2-486D-9DB5-A9563228D593.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-592402.gif
Cassadee and Sasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes, indeed you've hit the jackpot of cat stuffs on the web and Sasha is a pretty lady. Here's a special thread just for her in :-
post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and there are any fun threads here in :-
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Hello from California and welcome to TCS, Sasha and Cassadee!! Sasha is very beautiful :loveeyes: and I look forward to reading about her. This is a fantastic website to discover about all things cat as well as enjoy healthy debate in the "IMO" forum or get support & share good thoughts in "The Cat Lounge". I am sure that our cats like it because we all get educated in "catspeak" by reading about each other's experiences. I have had cats in my life for 62 years now & still learn something new everyday here :cheerleader: See you in the forums!:sunshine:

Myjedicats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good morning from the hills of Tennessee! I am also new to the site. Sasha is a beauty! I love her colors!! I have two black cats. Both adopted us. Obi Wan Catobi literally walked in our door about 4 years ago and Anacat Skywalker followed us home last year. I was excited to come across this site. I have attached a couple pictures of these rotten babies ❤

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cassadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm welcomes.

I won’t tell Sasha that you think she’s gorgeous, but I have to agree so thank you GemsGem GemsGem .

Those are very cute names you picked out for your kitties and I hope you’re enjoying the site as much as I am, Myjedicats Myjedicats !

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I've been seeing you post in the pictures forum and I just wanted to let you know what a pretty calico you have! I love her colors and pattern so much!

Myjedicats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm welcomes.

I won’t tell Sasha that you think she’s gorgeous, but I have to agree so thank you GemsGem GemsGem .

Those are very cute names you picked out for your kitties and I hope you’re enjoying the site as much as I am, Myjedicats Myjedicats !
Thank you. I just joined and am excited to explore further. Hope to run into you again.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Myjedicats Myjedicats : welcome to TCS. Do consider creating your own thread to introduce us to yourself, and your cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cassadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! I've been seeing you post in the pictures forum and I just wanted to let you know what a pretty calico you have! I love her colors and pattern so much!
Thank you so much. Believe it or not, I had never liked calicos very much before I got her. She changed my view entirely and I think all calicos are beautiful now.