Hello Everyone! Happy to be here!

Calcatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!! I just found you all when searching for impartial reviews for purrfect fencing. If you have any input on that, I'm open. My babies are Annabelle, Gypsy, Bailey and Charlie (who is a foster, but may become a foster fail). Pics are in that order.
15605.jpeg
15607.jpeg
20211012_190758.jpg
20211018_145919.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Annabelle, Gypsy, Bailey and Charlie are all cutie pies. :catlove:
Thanks for fostering Charlie, btw. Sounds like he's pretty close to being a permanent member of your feline family. :petcat:

About the purrfect fencing, a quick site search from this thread from 2009:
Fencing (Purrfect Fence) Worth the Money?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-118891.gif
Calcatlady, Annabelle, Gypsy, Bailey and Charlie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you have here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378, black-cats-only.268663 and post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Calcatlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Annabelle, Gypsy, Bailey and Charlie are all cutie pies. :catlove:
Thanks for fostering Charlie, btw. Sounds like he's pretty close to being a permanent member of your feline family. :petcat:

About the purrfect fencing, a quick site search from this thread from 2009:
Fencing (Purrfect Fence) Worth the Money?
Thank you! I did see that thread and read through it. Just wondered about more current views as well.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you all! We are glad you and your cats have joined the site!
Beautiful cats you got there!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you AND your fur family! Finding the right fence can be daunting. I've heard more good than bad about Purrfect Fence, but have not used it myself. I do know that if a fence exists, they make a "topper" for it, and is should work for all but the most athletic cats, depending on the height of the fence. That said, a lattice overhang set at a 45 degree angle will work just as well.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you! I did see that thread and read through it. Just wondered about more current views as well.
Maybe start a new thread in the Grooming & General Cat Care forum asking specifically about the purrfect fencing, as I think more members post in that forum ,than this one, which is focused more on welcoming new members to the site.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: And thank you for introducing us to Annabelle, Gypsy, Bailey and Charlie. You certainly have a quartet of beautiful cats.:happycat: