Hello Everyone ! Great to be here !

thecatsmao

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ! My name is Dawn , I am from Chattanooga,TN. I have two Cats that are my pride and joy (they were recently PetSmarts Pet of the day).Mao is a 13 year old female domestic shorthair and a diabetic and Ian is a 7 year old(soon to be 8) male domestic shorthair who weighs in at 20+ lbs. My co-workers now know that anytime I mention "my kids" I am talking about my cats. Well I guess that is all for now, I am glad I found this site and can talk to other cat lovers.
Dawn

falling_rain21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you Dawn!

Say hi to your "kids" for me! This is a great site, you'll enjoy it. I'm new myself, and have found that I spend a lot of my time here, replying to other people's posts, posting my own news, and just reading up on other kitty tales. It's addictive!!

Welcome.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Falling Rain is right - it is easy to get addicted to this forum. The people are so nice and knowledgable.

At my last job, there weren't really any cat people and I though I was wierd referring to my cats as my "babies." That is until I found this site! Now I feel like it's purrfectly acceptable to be this obsessive about my babies!

Hope to see you posting often!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Dawn! I hope you have your babies a long, long time. Enjoy the Cat Site. It's a great place to vent, to make friends, and to share your joys and sorrows, whether or not they are furry purrer related.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your furbabies! This is a great site & there is always more room for cat lovers. Post pics!