Hello everybody!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am looking forward to seeing your recipes and finding great new recipes to try!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like it's working! I'd like to join, though I'll probably be using others' recipes more than contributing my own.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Howdy! Yes, it's working. Yay!

Something Anne and I were talking about. Instead of everybody posting recipes in one huge thread, do you think that creating separate threads for categories would make it easier to find a recipe you're looking for? Crock Pot recipes seem to be a big hit, for example, so it we posted all of our crock pot recipes in a thread called Crock Pot, then we'd only have to look through one specific thread for the recipe we're trying to find.

Does that make sense to you guys?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just popping in to say Hi :wavey: and good luck! Looks like this group is taking off already!

I think you should add a picture to the group description - food is such a great visual subject after all. If you have some pretty image of a dish you made, that could be just perfect. Let me know if you need help with adding it to the group profile!

You also have a group album which you can utilize for sharing yummy food pics. Just a thought ;)

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like this too.  The best recipes are the tried and tested ones by regular peoples.  I am waiting for all you fine home cooks to feed me. Good Idea.  I can only take hubbys hamburger goulash for so long.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all! I know I haven't contributed any recipes to the forum yet, but now that we had this group, I plan to. There's a yummy apple cake that I must share! Looking forward to making some new discoveries. :)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Just popping in to say Hi
and good luck! Looks like this group is taking off already!
I think you should add a picture to the group description - food is such a great visual subject after all. If you have some pretty image of a dish you made, that could be just perfect. Let me know if you need help with adding it to the group profile!
You also have a group album which you can utilize for sharing yummy food pics. Just a thought

If anybody has taken a neat picture of a recipe they tried, please post it in the Group Description. I stuck my picture of the Rotisserie-Style Roast Chicken; it's all I have right now.

And catbehaviors, I love the idea of posting pictures with recipes!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going through my family cookbook now. I created it in a Word document about 10 years ago and had it published for our family. Easy to cut and paste! :nod:

Sorry, few pictures of the actual food. The cookbook had family pictures, not food pictures.

x2006nkg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm still new to cooking, so I follow the cookbooks pretty closely, so I might not be able to contribute for a while .. but I am excited to try everyone else's recipes 

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in! Since starting a new job on 10/24 after being out of work for over a year and a half, I've been struggling with time in general, and really missing TCS and trying to figure out the new site format! So not sure when I'll get around to really getting into this group, but I saw it and had to join. I will be happy to share lots of veggie (meatless) recipes when time permits, and look forward to reading other recipes to try.

Hooray for cooking!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to thank you all for some very interesting recipes! I'm finding lots of new recipes to try. Thanks!