Hello cat lovers!

lianaspoken

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am fairly new to the site but I am loving it already.

I have three cats; Daisy May, Fredrico, and Shirley Temple.

All very different personalities and backgrounds.

Daisy was a kitten when I got her from a shelter and i picked her because she was the most shy and had been there so terribly long, I believe her to be a Maine-Coon but I just call her my Tabby Cat. She is couldn't be more gorgeous.

Fredrico or Freddy is my street cat. He kind of found me, he would hang around the side of my house and he was very thin so i started leaving food and water out not knowing if he was a stray. Then one day he found his way into my house and hasn't left since. I found out later from a neighbor that someone on the block moved and just left him. Hes a large black cat that gained a healthy 5lbs since and is now free of ear mites.

Shirley Temple is a beautiful orange and tan cat. She was full grown when i adopted her out front of a pet store, she was already middle aged but she is the type to come lay on your pillow and start "grooming" your forehead in the middle of the night. She is also our gofer catcher and our dog sitter. She plays tag with my corgi in the kitten and around the couch, it is constant entertainment .. I think she gets more of a kick out of it than my dogs do.

Well, I am happy to have found this site and looking forward to more exploration.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! I look forward to hearing more about your cats. And pictures of your furbabies are always welcome here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lianaspoken

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, and I will absolutely have to post pictures!