hello all!

krissie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

I'm krissie--I live in the Washington DC area.

I just got a kitty from a shelter about a month ago--her name is Arizona. She is white with black splotches--she looks like a little Holstein. She's one year old, and a very sweet little girl.
She's a bit of a talker, too.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Welcome you will come to love it here!!!
Please post a picture of your precious Arizona - we always love seeing kitty pictures.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krissie,

Welcome to TCS. We all hope that you enjoy it here. If you have any questions on navigating around, please feel free to "private message" (PM) me. Not sure what I'm talking about? Post a thread, and I'll talk you through it.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Krissie :angel2:

Nice to see you've found this site...I love the name "Arizona"...very cool

Hugs,
Catarina

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Krissie!! This is a great place to be with tons of great people...make yourself at home!! Hope to see you around here often!!

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love talkative cats, they're such good company. Neither of my boys talks much unless food is involved, but they're good company too. Guess I just love cats! Welcome to both of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krissie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:laughing: Yes, the talkative ones are something else, aren't they? Last night my company had its annual holiday party, so I got home really late. Boy, did I hear about it when I got in!! She was still fussing when I left this morning.

lindykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!! Glad to have you join the site. We hope to hear from you a lot. Yes, post a picture, we'd love to see you're fur-baby.

My cat Abu is VERY vocal. I raised him and I'm an opera singer. Huh, go figure. I just think his voice is the most adorable sound in the world. He's just so cute! And he's only meowing to ask "why aren't you petting me?" with big green eyes wide open and you can't help but obey his request. He's just irresistable.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh wow, I'd love to hear you sing Lindykitty. All of my cats are very vocal...extremely vocal...I wonder if it's because I sing and play guitar? Haha! That's really quite a compliment huh? I sound like my cats! haha
That's cool, at least they like it!

How long have you been an opera singer Lindy? That's awesome!

Hugs,
Cat

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi Krissie welcome to the cat site....I also have a talker - although she decides to be vocal at odd times like the middle of the night when she wants a cuddle

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome krissy....we are all so glad to have you here!