Hello All

Dario the GreyCat

Owned by Dario since 10/09/2019
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, I’m Steph and this is my kitty story.
I hadn’t had a cat in three or four years, my last cat, was my heart-cat, Baby Fred. He passed from old age after being sick most of his life. He was a barn cat I found and adopted. I missed having a cat but, my past cats (I’ve had cats since I was a kid) always found me. But I felt I wasn’t ready for my own kitty, I held myself over with my parents’ and friend’s cats.
Until.
6D8EC8FA-065E-496F-A652-4C80F8017CDF.jpeg
8FB8FB54-6829-47A4-B929-4FD5DA12BD33.jpeg
FA5F0752-32F1-45A8-AC7F-FD6BDDFB80B6.jpeg

I found him in a parking lot by the road where someone usually parked. It just so happened that I was out of copies and needed to go to this place. We heard a meowing and found him. His eyes closed—I called my mom because I knew I’d need help keeping him alive while I was at work—and drove home with him on my lap.
Eight weeks later, and four of the most terrifying weeks of my life, Dario Argento is going strong as a hyper kitten.
0D3807E3-5EC8-4D05-9F52-4FA8D538B2FF.jpeg
CF855B8F-7372-443B-BD08-790446769032.jpeg
72F29984-4EB7-4001-BB7B-27A692CA0CCB.jpeg
0D02D8B6-5C6C-4385-9D2F-F329155E8211.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dario the GreyCat

Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
Thanks for saving this little kitten, he will be grateful for the rest of his life for what you did. He will be forever your shadow because he knows he's alive thanks to you.
The name you gave him is the sign that you appreciate a certain genre of movies ;)
Thank you! He follows me like a shadow.
Ha, you got me! I certainly am, and with an October birthday? I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Dario Argento is pawsitively precious :catlove: And you totally kept up you record of having cats find you.:petcat:

Love the pics of him in his kitty bed. He's grown so much since the first pic was taken. Can't wait to see him when he's a grown cat still sleeping in that bed with legs dangling on the sides. :catman:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3657.GIF
to you and Dario, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3662.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a cutie kitty's Dario :redheartpump: :hearthrob:
We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Baby Fred :alright:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I’m Steph and this is my kitty story.
I hadn’t had a cat in three or four years, my last cat, was my heart-cat, Baby Fred. He passed from old age after being sick most of his life. He was a barn cat I found and adopted. I missed having a cat but, my past cats (I’ve had cats since I was a kid) always found me. But I felt I wasn’t ready for my own kitty, I held myself over with my parents’ and friend’s cats.
Until.
View attachment 309177View attachment 309174View attachment 309176
I found him in a parking lot by the road where someone usually parked. It just so happened that I was out of copies and needed to go to this place. We heard a meowing and found him. His eyes closed—I called my mom because I knew I’d need help keeping him alive while I was at work—and drove home with him on my lap.
Eight weeks later, and four of the most terrifying weeks of my life, Dario Argento is going strong as a hyper kitten.
View attachment 309178View attachment 309179View attachment 309180View attachment 309181
:runningcat: :hyper::dizzycat:cute kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dario the GreyCat

Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!:welcomesign: You were obviously meant for each other and you’ve done an amazing job raising such a little one! I also believe in letting kitties finding me. That one got very, very lucky! He found the best kind of human! Thank you for saving him! I look forward to hearing more from you both!
Thank you! It certainly seems like it was meant to be. I look forward to telling more!
OH GOD I'M KITTENSMITTEN YET AGAIN! What a cutie he is! Do you call him Dario or Argento? I'd be tempted to use the second, because he's a little bit of silver moonlight. Welcome to you both!

View attachment 309502
You know, I should have mostly called him Argento for that but he knows he’s Dario (or Dar-Dar). It was right in front of me and I missed it. And thank you!!