Hello All

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry not to have posted here first but still learning my way around.

I'm the father of four furbabies, two feline and two canine. I happen to find your site while searching for some information about our new kitties and realized how wonderful the site and people are so I decided to stay around.

My avatar is Shade who is a feral rescue and is about 4 months old now. He was supposed to be my son's but Shade has chosen me as his person.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave3: This is really is a great forum, with a lot of helpful and experienced cat people as members. Hope you've been able to find the information you needed. :compsurfing:
It's nice to see Shade's picture. :blackcat2:
Feel free to post pics of your other fur babies, including the canine ones. We love pictures here. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Rubysmama. The other babies of the family is
Rebel, who was part of a litter that was being given away in a parking lot before being dropped off at the local shelter. We think he is a german shepard, beagle, retriever mix. He is 9 years old.

Frankie, who is my wife's service animal, came into our lives when we discovered him at the local animal shelter. He was partially trained for his work so we were surprised to find him there.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0A2394FA-E9D6-4C24-87F8-162C3022556E.gif
Father of furbabies, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0E81A617-1647-4752-BFC8-9B22F8318487.gif
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and do check out the many informative articles we have here too Articles | The Cat Site

Thank you for rescuing Shade. He’s a lovely kitty :happycat: :purr: Do post photos of your other kitty for us to see too and we have a special thread just for Shade here in Black Cats Only

You can post photos of your doggies here Other Pets & Animals

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rebel has gorgeous colouring. And Frankie has super cute ears. :)

We're still missing the other feline, though. Right. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have the kit pics over in this thread since it is in the photo section. Right now I have more pics of the kits then I have of the pups but that is mostly because the kits are doing really childish things that only kittens will do.