Hello All! I am new here...

megh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there!

I am new to this site, and hope to find it interesting and informative. I have one cat, but I used to have two. My first kitty, Fergus, died two months ago of a thrown blood clot that paralyzed him. There was no treatment for the little guy, so we had to euthanize him.
He was only two years old.

Our other cat, Dmitri, is a big gray boy.
Both our cats were rescues, and they have brought joy into our lives. We are looking forward to adding a new kitty to our family in the next few weeks, but have to wait until after our vacation so that we may attend to the kitty properly.

I am a high school English teacher
and my husband is a paratrooper (for now)
. We both love to read, play with our cat, and eat Mexican food. We are looking forward to moving back up north this summer , because we are true Yankees, born and bred.

I am looking forward to getting to know this forum better!

:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and Welcome to TCS
First, I want to say I'm sorry about your loss of Fergus.
Also, I'm glad to see that you found our Crossing the Bridge forum.

If you are looking for a catsite with a lot of good information you have definitely come to the right place. We are also a very friendly group, if you have any questions while you are getting acquainted here, just ask, we are always ready and willing to help.

I hope you will like it here as much as we do, and I hope to see you posting often.

peppurr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the cat site! I'm so sorry about your loss.

Everyone here at the cat site is very friendly and informative about cats!