Hello....again

catmanrob

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Greeting everyone. My name's Rob. I've actually been a member here since 2006, but haven't visited the site since 2011. My last post was about my Ash crossing the bridge in 2011. I rediscovered the site a few months ago (posted one comment in March), and I though a reintroduction was due. A lot has changed in the last 11 years. There's a lot to talk about, but I'll save that for another thread. I'd like to introduce my large cat family. A mix of rescues, former ferals, and a few new babies. I'll add some pics soon.

Jesse James (M): 12 year old tabby
Chacho (M): 10 year old male long hair grey
Mopsy (F): 10 year old female tortie
Cookie (F): 8 year old grey and white
Mittens (M): 5 year old long hair tuxedo (Mittens and Spooky are my profile pic)
Spooky (F): 5 year old long hair black
Meeko (M): 5 year old short hair black
Frisky (F): 5 year old long hair tabby
Charlie (M): 4 year old orange tabby
Gizmo (F): 2 year old tortie
Onyx (M): 1 year old short hair black
Phantom (M): Short haired black. Around 3 months old as of today, July 6.
Whiskers (short hair black & white, cow pattern) and Gatsby (long hair tuxedo): Both male. Age uncertain,found abandoned, appear to be 6-7 weeks old as of today. They're doing well, eating wet food, drinking water and using the litter box.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Greeting everyone. My name's Rob. I've actually been a member here since 2006, but haven't visited the site since 2011. My last post was about my Ash crossing the bridge in 2011. I rediscovered the site a few months ago (posted one comment in March), and I though a reintroduction was due. A lot has changed in the last 11 years. There's a lot to talk about, but I'll save that for another thread. I'd like to introduce my large cat family. A mix of rescues, former ferals, and a few new babies. I'll add some pics soon.
:hellosmiley: and
IMG_3131.GIF

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome back to TCS. :wave2: Looking forward to seeing pics of some of your cats. Thanks for giving them all homes. :petcat::redheartpump:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME BACK!!!!

Glad you have re-joined the site :) :heartshape:

Looking forward for more posts and photos from you.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the names! Can’t wait for the pics and the myriad of backstories!