Hello again

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posted yesterday on new forum but wanted to get back to general thread. Kooky-cats....Lana....been off this site for a while. My husband passed away 18 mos ago., then I had surgery for breast cancer, chemo, radiation. Nightmare 2 years but I am doing better and taking one day at a time. Would love to hear from anyone who remembers me.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband and that you struggled with cancer. Cancer is such an ugly and terrible thing. I'm sorry the past two years have been hard on you. I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I'm sorry that I don't remember you; it is probably because I've only been on TCS for a little over a year.
I hope that things only get better for you.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I not only remember you but the previous threads about your husband's battle with his health. I'm so sorry you are dealing with breast cancer and the side effects from treatment. :hugs: I hope you are able to post more regularly and update us when you're feeling up to it. Thinking of you and sending special thoughts.:vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much. I was kind of lucky with the chemo as no bad side effects. Hair loss of course and insomnia....and strange craving for chocolate....so I can't complain about that.