Hello Again

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:wave3:
Hello All!

I've been popping in and out of The Cat Site the past while, but haven't been logging in as much as I used to before - have had a busy year here but hoping things are settling down a little now.

But I thought I'd pop back in mainly as I'd also like to introduce the newest member of my little family - Scamp! - I've been meaning to do so for a while and some of you might remember that Scamp (who was nameless at that stage) just appeared in my house one day and never left essentially - I also had to keep him fully indoors a couple of days after he arrived as there was a bad storm here so he decided to make himself at home... Here he is taking a selfie, making sure to get his beauty spot good side..! :camera:

So myself and Scraggles have been adjusting slowly to having another cat around - poor Scraggles, the distinguished grumpy old gentleman now has to put up with an utter head the ball. Scamp is an energetic young cat who loves getting into anything and everything - he thinks Scraggles is a toy, especially Scraggles' tail - which does not go down too well. Scamp does sometimes just want to snuggle with Scraggles - but seeing as it's about an 80-20 chance that he wants to play (pounce/fight) Scraggles tends to just try keep out of his way.

I'm on a computer here that doesn't have many photos saved onto it so I'll have to post some more later.

Looking forward to being more active in this community again!

Scraggles (and Scamp)

Last edited by a moderator:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Back.jpg
Glad that you, Scamp and Scraggles are back! I just checked out their photos - both of your boys are so beautiful. I love the beauty mark, too - it adds such expression to a mug already so full of character! I hope we see more of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:

Thanks all! - glad you enjoyed the photos -
It's good to be back!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Your photos are more than merely enjoyable, they're works of art. I'm just adding this to 'big them up' as more people deserve to look at them. All praise, you. :worship:

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You're too kind Brian007! - poor kitties are sick of me at this stage following them around with the camera :lol::camera:

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, and I might just attach this photo even though it's in the album above. It's so difficult to get a photo that shows the size difference between Scraggles and Scamp, but this one sort of kind of succeeds a bit... :tongue:

IMG_20180201_154924_571.jpg