Heffy is my spirit Animal..Proof!

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last night I thought it would be a good idea to eat 2 tacos at like 12am, then some milk and gingerbread men cookies, then go to bed. Sometime around 2am I was feeling the reflux. I was gonna puke. I felt it. I sat up in bed! Heffy (who was laying beside me asleep) sat up too. He jumped off the bed and dry heaved by the door. (no vomit just a dry heave) MAGICALLY The feeling passed. He came back to bed and fell back into the snuggle position beside me. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then we went back to sleep. The feeling never came back. LMAO!!! WHAT HAPPENED THERE!!! LMAO I felt it and he got up up to do it!

20190709_110006.jpg This is the snuggle position. He lays with his back up against me.
IMG_20191217_111015.jpg
IMG_20191217_111021.jpg
IMG_20191219_091046.jpg

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! Although, I do feel bad for Heffy too, that he also felt sick...He's not the one who ate tacos at midnight!! LOL!
Glad you're feeling better. :thumbsup:
Cats are fantastic aren't they, I don't doubt that he helped you. A couple of weeks ago, I was having a bad "lady stuff" month (doesn't happen often, I'm lucky). And Lily, who usually never sleeps on my stomach while in bed (it's usually chest, neck or beside me). Crawled up, and laid across by lower belly and started kneading and purring. The massage and vibration actually made my cramps better. I quietly thanked her as I fell asleep.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm, what a great idea.
I want a proxy person for sickness. I will pick someone I don't like and say some Heffy inspired magical words and hey presto, a win win situation.
Now what unlucky person shall I choose...........

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I believe...my Cotton (rip) knew when someone was sick or sad. She would lay by us until we were better. She would also purr during that time. Now they know purring has healing power for cats (something to do with frequency range). So I believe your cat wants to make you well 😉