Heartworms In A Cat, Bj As His Story Begins.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Ten years ago there was a colony here. I saw sick kitties and pulled every one of them in. They had it much easier after that. Every time I see a feral now.... I think of that. It’s hard to take care of kitties that you know are sick, much harder to leave them outside. TNVR is so important in preventing illness and kitties in living with struggles. The rewards that kitties give are worth far more than whatever we put into the care we provide. BJ shows his gratitude with every second that passes.
Who could resist this face? 100% Love!View attachment 292652
:heartshape::hearthrob::redheartpump::bouquet:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ten years ago there was a colony here. I saw sick kitties and pulled every one of them in. They had it much easier after that. Every time I see a feral now.... I think of that. It’s hard to take care of kitties that you know are sick, much harder to leave them outside. TNVR is so important in preventing illness and kitties in living with struggles. The rewards that kitties give are worth far more than whatever we put into the care we provide. BJ shows his gratitude with every second that passes.
Who could resist this face? 100% Love!View attachment 292652
You need to learn how to clone yourself, because every feral colony needs a jcatbird. :petcat: :catlove: :happycat::catrub::lovecat3::dancingblackcat::kitty::purr:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to learn how to clone yourself, because every feral colony needs a jcatbird. :petcat: :catlove: :happycat::catrub::lovecat3::dancingblackcat::kitty::purr:

Awww! That is so sweet! I do wish I could be there for every colony. I can’t imagine a better way to spend my days. If I figure out how to clone myself, a younger me might be able to do more! Lol That would be nice. ;)
It’s comforting to me to find a lot of other colony and cat guardians here on TCS. Maybe I could clone us all! Help for all the kitties everywhere!:yess: I think I would have to clone a BJ for every colony too! :lol:
F392ECFF-B5A2-470F-9EC0-B73016C9D442.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you vaccinate your cats, do you get the Rabies & FVRCP Distemper vaccines on the same day or space them out?
Very good question!
It depends on the cat as to what they are given. The healthy kitties get everything at one visit. Compromised kitties that have any health issues get their shots spread out by a couple of weeks. Blood work and wellness checks are done at the same time. Kittens have their immunizations spread out as well.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's BJ...Hekittiy says she might just allow it!

You'll get a kick out of this. I was setting out food for my ferals. You know that Little Bit has three kittens from the spring, Scamper, Skitter, and Scatter. WELL...Scamper decided to scamper on in the house! She made it about a foot and a half before Mama grabbed her and removed her. BOY did she get a scolding!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty soup? :thumbsup:
;) Yes. We have clowder chowder! (Those typos get me every time! Lol)

Is this what you mean?
C2CE822A-A896-499D-B3DF-7CF7FCD19DC2.jpeg

BJ and his kitty soup!
B95FB1E6-4884-4D76-8872-999235A872A8.jpeg

We’re kind of close around here.
A0C70DC0-1A3E-41B8-B516-FE7E3BFC5B16.jpeg

Maybe a bit more like sardines......
DCDE5986-9451-401E-9634-C6FA68E6FC5B.jpeg

The closer together, the better. Care to join us?? :cloud9:
CB5F0D1D-ECCC-4DA3-9D60-E558DBB0EEE5.jpeg

:redheartpump::itslove:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That second picture looks like Caturday at the DMV...and I know...I WAS THERE!
It does! :lol:

M maggiedemi BJ says to tell you that some chowder sounds yummy! I guess you need to bring Maggie and Demi here so we can prepare enough for everyone.
6E9A4C36-EF03-47F3-9919-C5E662EB8C14.jpeg