Heartworms In A Cat, Bj As His Story Begins.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@kittyluv387 @rubysmama @zed xyzed tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 @Furballsmom @dustydiamond1 @Kflowers @wombat

Thank you all for the kind words and good wishes! Thank you for caring about BJ. :redheartpump: When he was diagnosed it had me worried and some of the things I noticed about him kept me worried. It’s a huge relief that the heartworms are gone. I very much wanted to give BJ a happy and comfortable life. He certainly deserves it. I couldn’t stop picking him up and snuggling after the news!:lol: I don’t think he minded too much.

@dustydiamond1
We use Advantage Multicat. That is what the vet prescribed. We did have to alternate a bit for the other kitties in the house this winter to better eliminate fleas but BJ remained on the Advantage Multicat. None of my cats seemed to have any adverse reactions to it. I hate it that Gypsy gets spacey but you could ask the vet about the A/multicat. I found that it stopped working as well on the fleas here so used the Advantage 2 for a bit. That got the fleas after one application. Yay!

Bj has something to say. Sending love from my big kitty heart and....View attachment 324644View attachment 324645
;)
We've always used and trusted Advantage as well. It's by far the best IMHO.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise