Healthy, but bald spots?

sniggledoodle12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! If someone could help me, I'd appreciate it. I have two cats. One is perfectly fine. The other is a short haired black cat, and he seems perfectly healthy (he plays, eats like a champ, etc) but he has been getting some light bald spots on his head and around his ears. The spots are white and there is no redness, oozing, or scabs. He does groom frequently, but I don't think it's too much. Their both indoor cats and up to date on their shots. Could someone please help me figure out if these spots are an issue or not? Thanks!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats can get alopecia.  Or reaction to flea bites and other allergies.  Please upload a photo so we can get a better picture of things. 

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Could be any number of things. With my Aby, he gets bald spots and thinning hair from the oddiest things like CET seafood flavored toothpaste
I wouldn't worry about the bald spots if they're not bothering your cat in any way. If it makes you feel better, take a picture and email it to your vet.

__Dina__

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could be any number of things. With my Aby, he gets bald spots and thinning hair from the oddiest things like CET seafood flavored toothpaste
I wouldn't worry about the bald spots if they're not bothering your cat in any way. If it makes you feel better, take a picture and email it to your vet.
OH MY GOSH, my cat has been getting a bald spot on his eyebrow/forehead whisker area and i just started brushing their teeth ith poultry flavored CET toothpaste! could it really be the toothpaste? if so, what do you use instead?