Health Support Post

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have any advice or knowledge re: pap smears an all that, but I'm keeping you in my thoughts. Here's to hoping it's nothing bad.

Things happen right after you start a new job. Back in 2011 when I had started at a new school my grandma died within my first few weeks. I had to take at least half a day and felt bad about it happening right after I'd started but they were very understanding. I hope your new job is just as understanding about medical issues.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@susanm9006

Thank you! I will do that, sounds like a good idea.

Lari Lari
My last job I ended up with food poisoning my second week. :cringe:

-

I got a call from my gyno says that I tested posted for Hpv and that it's very low.

I told him that I've never been sexually active and he was confused about why I had it.

Can he be lying to me? I had a pap smear last year and it came out normal. I told him I've been bleeding heavily since I stopped the progesterone pills and he said we'd wait and then put in an IUD cause he seems to think the pill won't work.

Im so confused. Im thinking of going to another gyno. All this doctor has done is increase my pain and bleeding.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there any chance of a lab mix-up?

I'd go to a different doctor at this point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
miagi's_mommy miagi's_mommy
thank you! i plan on scheduling with the doctor that did my first pap smear last year.

Lari Lari

im not sure. this is my first time going to this gyno. i only went to him because he had good reviews online. but the way hes been acting has been bothering me. he seemed obsessed with getting a good review during my appointment.

thanks everyone, i feel better having everyones support. i was crying during work this week when i heard i had abnormal test results. im hoping this is just a misunderstanding.

Last edited: