Health Kit For Pets

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankfully I don't need it but I will double check that I have the supplies. I have clicker trained my cat to come when called. Only reacts if I'm in another room. I need to go over it again with her

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
One thing that should be on the list is to micro chip your pets!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One thing that should be on the list is to micro chip your pets!

And make sure that it is registered with the microchip company with all of your updated contact information and vet information:agree: If you're not sure if your cat's microchip is registered or not, call the microchip company and ask. You will probably need to have your cat's microchip number on hand to give to the customer service rep to look up. There is no fee to have your contact information in their database. They may offer / push a yearly subscription for additional pet loss services but you do not need to buy one.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My vet checks that it's still working when they get their shots and does not need to be registered. No need to pay money the company asks for. My cats chips are for life. Maybe its different in other states. Great you can get the info no cost but if I call they will start sending emails again to pay

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe some chips don't need to be registered. Both of my cats have the Home Again chips and I registered their chip with the company with all of my contact info. Not sure how a chip can help a lost pet get home if there is no contact information (by registration) associated with it :dunno: