He has claimed it as his seat and wont let me use it..

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue uses this seat to sit next to me when I am on the computer.

20200527_171325.jpg

I will most of the time lounge back and put my legs up on the seat.
In the last week Blue has decided that it his seat and will run across the room to push my legs of the seat and if I dont move he gets angry and bites..but that isnt on so we going through a bit of training.
Interesting behavior in the way he has so strongly claimed the seat as his and I cant use it. He pushes and shoves and claws with all his strength trying to get my legs off.
20200301_165352.jpg

20200523_113754.jpg

20200411_153705.jpg

20200522_080653.jpg

Should do a Video but haven't worked that out yet.
His persistence which turns to belligerence is quite amazing..like a 5 year old bad tempered child.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
If you're really concerned, I wonder whether it would help to spray the seat with some Feliway. It settles mine down when they get all 'this is mine'-ey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really concerned.just admire the strength of character he is building and making this place his home.
All part of the fun. I will put the chair away if he gets to much more pushy about it..he will forget in a few days.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For goodness sake.....give your poor boy "his" chair!.....lol
He seems destined for success, resistance is futile.

"Continous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential" Winston Churchill
"I know the price of success, dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen" Frank Loyd Wright

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For goodness sake.....give your poor boy "his" chair!.....lol
He seems destined for success, resistance is futile.

"Continous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential" Winston Churchill
"I know the price of success, dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen" Frank Loyd Wright
Hahahaha...its all part of a game now...he pushes my legs off..realizes he not touching me anymore then jumps across to my lap and I put my legs up again. All for nought really.
Just another weird cat thing.