Haven't been here--but missed ya!!!!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My DH is and has been VERY, VERY ill. Has been in/out of the hospitals and still has a hospital trip coming up soon. So, not much time to get on the computer lately! But, I have missed coming here to read what you all have been up to!!!!

In the meantime, a little kitty wandered into my life. She was about 6 weeks old and I named her Katydid. YEP, just like those little green bugs who jump sideways! Because she is ALWAYS jumping sideways, like a Halloween kitty!!!

She just cracks me up! She is about 13 weeks old now--and I KNOW she is related to my dear Spike (miss you, Spikey!!
) She is from the grainmill, where I found Spike, a few years ago, (the grainmill, where I feed the feral kitties in our town). I figured that Spike is her uncle. AND, she acts JUST like him too!! Feisty and FULL of the beans!!!!!!

Anyways, I am glad to come back here and post to say HEY to all of you!
Here's a picture of my Katy Kitty!!!!!
(Hope I linked it correctly!)

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your better half - fingers crossed that things start to get better soon

Look at that precious little bundle of fluff!? Isn't she just adorable?! Ooo I want one!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Your new baby is absolurely adorable!

Hope your husband is doing better soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well--I got back here tonight! So, maybe this is a start of a good thing!! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed, that my DH begins improving. And the sooner, the better!!!!
He stopped breathing, while I was helping him get into bed, from his wheelchair, yesterday afternoon. So, it is NOT a minor problem, going on with him at all!!! I kept my composure, while all of that was going on, and got him breathing again, and got his blood pressure back up (it just drops....and then LEAVES, altogether!!!!
) But, I'll tell you, that my arms and legs shook for an hour, or so, afterwards!!!!!
And little Miss KatieDid--well she is happy as a clam tonight! She is lying upside down on my lap, and her head is hanging down by my ankles!!! hahaha

Hope you all have a GOOD weekend, this weekend!!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry that your dh is enduring such a difficult time right now - I hope he improves soon!

That little baby of yours is tooooo adorable! I want her! I love that pic - shes stolen my heart!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear of the health problems your DH is having. I hope he is comfortable and not in any pain. Bless you for taking such good care of him!

Your baby Katie there looks like my Sophie, but Sophie has a black nose! She's full of energy, too. I keep saying it's like having a new baby in the house...but isn't it fun??

Don't forget to take care of yourself while you're busy taking care of everyone around you there!