Have Kittens In Need Of Homes.

Mary1977

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am having trouble finding homes for five all black or mostly black kittens. Some do have white patches on them. I also have one black and white, kitten. Then there is one we had to live trap whose white, with a tiger pattern. Someone with more experience needs to take him. These are around four to five months old, we have had most them inside since they were weaned. All but one we had to live trap, the others I have found homes for.
Then I have two younger ones that are about two to three months old, one is a fuzzy gray kitten, then one in a beautiful gray and white long-haired. Not sure about sex, it's hard to tell when they are this young.
Please help me find homes for them. For more information please send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: It is a rough time of year for most kitten rescuers. But be encouraged - have you started a Facebook page for them? It took awhile for my FB to get any attention but I did a small $10 boost and that helped a lot. Not everyone who showed interest has followed through but slowly but surely, all the kittens from one foster were placed. I am now going to list for another foster. Mind you, there is no formal cat rescue group in our area - I am just a "clearinghouse" for people who have cats & kittens to place.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
M Mary1977 It's a lot easier to rehome kittens if you get them spayed/neutered, vaccinated and blood tested for FIV/FeLV. People are much more likely to offer the kittens a good home if this initial vet care has already been done.

Keep all the certificates and receipts from the vet and charge a re-homing fee to cover your costs.

Serious cat guardians won't mind paying a re-homing fee. It will mean less chance of the kittens being dumped when they grow out of that cute phase and will, of course, mean less unwanted kittens in the future. Cats can start producing more kittens when they get to 6 months of age, so it's essential that they are all fixed before you try to re-home them.

:goodluck: