Has Anyone Used Pretty Litter Cat Litter?

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wondering if its all its said to be; changes color if cat's urine is abnormal, toxin free, eliminates moisture so only need to change it once a month, eliminates odor, easy to scoop.

If someone has tried it I'd love to hear feedback about it, like did cat like it? does it get all over everything (as in cat sprays it around scratching in the catbox), is it dust free? Odor free? etc..

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know I've seen a lot about it on this site. But, mostly people who are thinking about it, rather than those who have used it. I did run across one thread from members whereby I believe only one out of three who had used it were in favor of it (too dusty for one example). That thread dates back to 2016-2017, and as far as I could tell, none of the members have been active on here recently. I have included a link to that thread in case you want to read it. It was actually more based on the some shipping issues related to the company providing it, but there were a few comments about those who used it if you follow through on all the posts on the thread.

Pretty Litter

Still hoping you hear soon from members who are currently using it!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the link to the thread. Its an eye opener. I think after reading it no way am I going to be purchasing this.

Diana Faye

Always and Forever, Irving
Adult Cat
Purraise
It seems too expensive to me, and after clicking that link I'm less excited about it. I have thought that it might be useful to have on hand in case I suspected an issue, but not for everyday use.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think the price alone would negate the need to have on hand if you suspected and urinary tract issue.. It would end up being cheaper to just go ahead and take the cat in question to the vet. I don't think I'd want to pay their price just to see if my cats pee changes color.