Has Anyone Used Pet Wellbeing Nettle-Eyebright Gold Allergy Support?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The title says it! Lily’s ongoing (years long) suffering from environmental allergies took a new turn. She has always scratched, but last night for the first time one of her eyes started to water and look squinty. My vet has recommended stinging nettle from a local source, but I wondered if anyone had tried the Pet Wellbeing product. Chewy carries it but there are no reviews. Amazon has it, too, with some positive comments.

(I’ve tried cetirizine, btw, with no success...unless I didn’t give it enough time to work.)

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I feel ya. My beloved dog, Makita had terrible allergies, it was really hard to watch him suffer with that misery. He scratched and scratched until he made his skin red and lose hair. I wish I had tried this stuff but I didn’t know about it. Idk but it’s worth a try, you know not much works for pet allergies. Don’t try apoquel as it has very bad side effects. I’m not a veterinarian but I do a lot of research before I try something for myself, family or my cats. We lost our beloved Makita this last October and I feel bad we really never adequately helped him with his allergies 😢

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh man, I feel ya. My beloved dog, Makita had terrible allergies, it was really hard to watch him suffer with that misery. He scratched and scratched until he made his skin red and lose hair. I wish I had tried this stuff but I didn’t know about it. Idk but it’s worth a try, you know not much works for pet allergies. Don’t try apoquel as it has very bad side effects. I’m not a veterinarian but I do a lot of research before I try something for myself, family or my cats. We lost our beloved Makita this last October and I feel bad we really never adequately helped him with his allergies 😢
I know. It’s really tough. Poor Makita. :(

Thanks for the info on apoquel. I’m going to call the people my vet suggested tomorrow. He’s pretty much at a loss for how to help her with traditional medicine.

BowWowMeow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The title says it! Lily’s ongoing (years long) suffering from environmental allergies took a new turn. She has always scratched, but last night for the first time one of her eyes started to water and look squinty. My vet has recommended stinging nettle from a local source, but I wondered if anyone had tried the Pet Wellbeing product. Chewy carries it but there are no reviews. Amazon has it, too, with some positive comments.

(I’ve tried cetirizine, btw, with no success...unless I didn’t give it enough time to work.)
I haven't used that particular product but I have used their products and like them. Good luck with your cat! I helped someone treat their dog's allergies holistically and it was slow going but her quality of life improved a lot. Glad you've got a professional to speak to!