Has Anyone Tries Cbd For Intros

MoeFridaPearl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
has anyone tried cbd during cat introductions as a way to reduce stress? If so tell me if it helped.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I have read that people have had good results, hopefully someone will weigh in for you.
This was just posted here, it doesn't go into feline behavior, but it's still an interesting read;
Cbd Oil For Pets Article

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoeFridaPearl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I picked some up today. I’m trying it with two of my 3 cats. would have been all 3 but someone had to be stubborn. I’m going to try it for the next week and see how we go. So far so good! Mucho relaxed right now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoeFridaPearl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update* we have been dosing all 3 of our cats half hour before hang out sessions and it seems to really help take the stress levels down. We have had a few half hearted hisses but nothing like the screaming and swatting like last week with no cbd. Now I ordered some cbd for me! I’m probably the one who really needs it, nervous mom :wave3:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is marvelous news!! Good for you, and here's a big cheer to peace in the house :thumbsup:
Thank you very much for the update, and if there's ever anything else that causes you concern, start a new thread and we'll see if we can't help :lovecat2: