Has Anyone Tried Smalls, "gently Cooked Cat Food?"

Jimpro3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One more note about Smalls; their customer service is unique and excellent. I can text them anytime and always get a quick response. When I was trying to figure out how to get Daniel and Boone to eat the Smalls food, they gave me some good ideas for incorporating it with their old food, and they also sent me some broth and some flakes that I could shake onto the food. Also, unlike a lot of auto-ship companies, they always text me before they send a shipment to make sure I am ready for it. They are very flexible and will tailor the shipments to exactly what your cats needs are. I am blown away at their customer service!

ladies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Smalls is one of the few cat foods on Susan Thixton's 2019 list. Where do you get/order it? I'm in NYC.

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Smalls is one of the few cat foods on Susan Thixton's 2019 list. Where do you get/order it? I'm in NYC.
Smalls food is delivered directly from the company (see the shipping details under The Logistics in the right-hand column here): Help

d2dsf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Smalls recently introduced a freeze dried option that is very price competitive with other freeze dried foods out there. The ingredients are extremely high quality and my cats are devouring it.

I asked them for nutrition information and they sent me this.

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 6.10.59 PM.png