Has Anyone Gotten a Case of Tiny Tiger Recently?

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all. Has anyone gotten a case of Tiny Tiger beef and turkey recently? I have posted about Emerson not feeling well since Saturday, and tonight, Evie threw up after eating a mouthful of TT and walking away.

I'm going to get in touch with Chewy in the morning. Just wondering if anyone else was having issues.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got a new case of Turkey Pate 2 weeks ago, haven't had any issues! I hope your babes are okay!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmersonandEvie

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'm hoping it's just coincidental, but they will be getting different foods regardless. Nobody is eating it, even Dexter, who usually eats anything that doesn't try to eat him first.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmersonandEvie

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I;m wondering if they are just burnt out on the food.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't recently but many months ago when my cat stopped eating Tiny Tiger when I bought a fresh case. My girl wouldn't even touch it and my boy ate only a bit - they both simply loved and inhaled the previous batch. I've read somewhere on this forum the explanation that it can happen with cans based on meat by-product, that it's possible the taste differs as the by-product recipe is not that strict, meaning they can use whatever by-product was sent to the manufacturer. It made sense to me. Chewy will still refund it to you. I haven't bought it since to try if they would like another batch.