Happy, Tragic and Rewarding

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Before, I never really liked cats. There are so many stray cats in our neighborhood. Our neighbors would feed them with their leftovers. Me and my do it too.. And then one day I was seating on the floor doing my assignments and a stray cat went inside the house. At first, I was telling her to go out but she wouldn't. Instead, she sat on my lap and It felt very nice. Her fur on my skin. Days went by and she keeps going inside the house, good thing my mom didnt mind. And so I adopted her and named her Meowreen. My first ever cat. Meowreen is a very sweet cat. Whenever Im at school she would wait for me outside and wont go inside until Im home. My mom and I still sleep in one bed even Im now 19yrs old going 20. Whenever my mom is out for the night or would leave early in the morning, she would climb to bed and sleep beside me. She's always on my lap whenever Im doing something. Very very sweet. So sweet that she made me spoil her. I made her a toy and feed her whenever she is asking for food. She is just so hard to resist. Meowreen made me love cats. One time I noticed that she is not playing with the toy I made her. She just stays home, sleep and eat. She became inactive. I thought she was sick. I cant take her to the vet because we do not have money for that. And then I noticed her tummy getting bigger everyday. SHE IS JUST PREGO!! Im so happy, Im gonna have grandkittens. One day, I was getting ready for a date with my boyfriend, I was waiting for him to pick me up. I was brushing my teeth and meowreen keepsnon meowing. I thought she was just hungry so I gave her food. But she didnt eat it. Instead she went upstairs. When I went upstairs to dress up, I was surprised to see Meowreen inside our closet with four new born suckling kittens. I was shocked. So she was due that day and I wasnt prepared. So there were 4 kittens:
I named the black and white male kitten, Mono. Short for Monochrome.
There were 2 male kittens of the same color, gray and white. I considered them twins. I named them Elros and Elrond because I love Lord of the Rings.
And my bestfriend named the orange and white only female kitten, Stellar because her favorite movie is Interstellar.

A month passed and they were doing great. I didnt get to check on them a lot coz they were still very tiny and I know Meowreen is all they need at that time. After a month, Mono died. I was crying so hard at school when my mom texted me that Mono is gone because my nephew played with him and Mono got hurt. We burried him under a bridge near our house. 2 weeks after, I noticed Elros is not feeding from Meowreen or wrestling with his littermates. And he seems to have lost weight. Me and my boyfriend was observing him and forcing him to feed from Meowreen, and on that night, we saw him collapsed and die. I dont know what to feel while we are burrying him at the park. I just thought that Mono and Elros are together now. Playing and wrestling. They will be forever cute little kittens in my memory. One month have passed again, Elrond and Stellar grew very strong, healthy and active. They are so much fun to watch when they are playing... They grew and started to eat solids, day after day they are becoming more and more independent. One night when I got home from school I was shocked to find a kitten inside the house. She seems like she is 3weeks old. Her eyes and ears are already open.I was afraid I couldnt take care of her and she might die in my hands, so I told my nephew to bring her where there are many cats, so that maybe one of those cats would make her their own. The next night, I heard meowing from outside. That couldnt be my cats coz they are already asleep. I was again shocked to find the kitten outside our house. She went back. I fed her milk using a dropper and after that I gave her to my uncle this time. I told him to put her somewhere safe. Coz im really afraid tobkeep her coz she is still very young and tiny. She might die. And guess who I found at our doorstep in the morning... It was her again. And I thought, maybe she is for me. Elros and Mono brought her to me. This time, I was really the mother of this kitten. I feed her, help her pee, help her poop and put her to sleep. Meowreen wont let the kitten feed on her maybe because she is tired feeding/nursing. So I really am the mother of this kitten now. I am so happy to have found this kitten. I havent thought of a name yet. This kitten sent by the universe should have a special name. As special as her.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think you were destined to be together! I don't know how that tiny kitten kept coming back! I think Angel would be nice, or Destiny. (Or Destiny's Angel!) I pray everything goes well, and please try to save what you can to have her spayed to give her the best life possible, all the luck!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowreen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I think you were destined to be together! I don't know how that tiny kitten kept coming back! I think Angel would be nice, or Destiny. (Or Destiny's Angel!) I pray everything goes well, and please try to save what you can to have her spayed to give her the best life possible, all the luck!!!
Thank you! I shall consider the name. :) Its really very nice having her. She really makes me feel like I am a mom. Very rewarding.