Happy to be here!!

Shannon C

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, I have just joined with my 3 year old orange tabby Scottish fold mix Georgie. I have posted a question in behaviour as I'm a new cat owner!! Love reading all the posts!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on being a new cat parent. :petcat:Hopefully we will be able to advise on your question in the behaviour forum.

Guessing that gorgeous cat in the field of green is Georgie. :winkcat: Feel free to post more pics of him. :camera:

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Shannon and Georgie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Georgie for s to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy to have you here! No matter how much you think you know about cats and their behaviors, there is always something new that comes up. Give that sweet boy a kiss for me!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Thanks for the adorable pic of Georgie, what a precious orange boy. BTW, thanks for adopting.:thanks:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to you and the gorgeous Georgie. He's such a sweetheart give him a cuddle from me.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you both! What a lovely cat George is. Come on in, relax, have fun, learn, teach...we're a community here, and you are so welcomed!