Happy Thanksgiving!!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan on oinking! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Lots of cats today will be sharing turkey later, my little chicken monster (who insists on treats of chicken EVERY DAY) will most likely partake too........bless everyone with good health, my little chicken monster who has leukemia is looking/feeling well, and for that I am extremely thankful! Now if we can make it to Christmas....one day at a time I guess......

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy Thanksgiving to all catsite friends!!! Especially happy and thankful for all our cats right now. If not for all our babies we probably wouldn't get the chance to have and share this experience!!!!!:catrub: Excuse me, but me and my babies are scenting everyone...don't mind us.:)

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's a pic of breakfast this morning:

IMG_6169.JPG

I use the bowl shown below to mix stuffing & whatnot in my kitchen... I even named this bowl, I call it "The Man" because it gets the job done, LOL. :yess:

IMG_6163.JPG IMG_6162.JPG IMG_6161.JPG IMG_6160.JPG

Here's a bonus shot of Crackhead hangin' out in his over-the-fridge cat cave, he's diggin' the good kitchen aromas, LOL. :cutecat:

IMG_6164.JPG

More shots of the kittehs on the viewing deck this morning:

IMG_6157.JPG IMG_6158.JPG IMG_6159.JPG

Phoenix is jumping off the deck in that last photo, she's always running off somewhere, LOL. :runningcat:

Here's a pic of my Chinese moccasins on the bathroom scale... I'm not a weight watcher at all, I only bought this scale at a local thrift shop for a couple of bucks because I figured it might come in handy to weigh home rehab materials... you know, weigh myself, then weigh myself again while holding the materials to determine the weight of the materials, aye? In the interest of science, I decided to photograph my weight prior to eating Thanksgiving Dinner, LOL... meh, I'm nearly 6' tall so I'm not worried about the reading, I've always been a bit muscular due to activities like extreme small craft sailing, rock climbing, heavy vertical skateboarding back in the day, simple hiking & camping, etc. It's kinda funny, because I haven't owned a scale in decades, but now I have one and I'll probably use it about once every three months, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait, I'll use it again tomorrow, then it'll be three months, LOL. Here's the scale:

IMG_6170.JPG

Hey, does that scale read 187??? Isn't that the police code for homicide??? Makes sense, since I just threw a turkey in the oven... maybe that's called "turkeycide!!!" I'll be doing 5 to 10 here pronto... 5 to 10 pounds, that is, LOL. Dang, sometimes I slay myself... :flail:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALLA YOUSE HEROES & HEROINES!!! :woohoo: :celebrate: :woohoo: CHEERS!!! 🍺

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awesome trumpet rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner prior to the Bills-Cowboys game... I like the instrumental versions, no vocal "flavor" to ruin what should be a straightforward & heartfelt tune, aye? I say this as a hand whose dear departed mum played violin for Tommy Dorsey & his orchestra back in the day... she was also Registrar for our local chapter of the D.A.R., and she never liked it when some fool messed with the National Anthem, LOL. Her whole vibe was like this:

"JUST SING THE SONG, STOOOOOPID!!!" :flail: