Happy pride to my fellow cat lovers!

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's June (I'm accidentally a day late, whoops) which means pride month! 🏳️‍🌈

So I was wondering, are there other LGBTQ+ members on here?
Is anyone going to pride or doing anything else to celebrate?

I'm hoping to go to my first pride this year, although it might prove difficult with how busy I am with school at the moment. But now that I'm studying in Amsterdam, it feels closer than ever before. It feels like an event I want to experience at least once, especially being a member of the community myself and wanting to incorporate my passion for it into my future work.

I'm curious about others' experiences. Whether it's about yourself, someone you love or just a feel-good story you want to share.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
It's June (I'm accidentally a day late, whoops) which means pride month! 🏳️‍🌈

So I was wondering, are there other LGBTQ+ members on here?
Is anyone going to pride or doing anything else to celebrate?

I'm hoping to go to my first pride this year, although it might prove difficult with how busy I am with school at the moment. But now that I'm studying in Amsterdam, it feels closer than ever before. It feels like an event I want to experience at least once, especially being a member of the community myself and wanting to incorporate my passion for it into my future work.

I'm curious about others' experiences. Whether it's about yourself, someone you love or just a feel-good story you want to share.
DownTheLane DownTheLane yes i am part of that community ( im bi - curious)🏳️‍🌈