Happy Gotcha Day Holland!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is one happy kitty.  On the back, eyes almost fully closed, toes on all four paws curled and tail in a curve.  Feline Nirvana!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one happy kitty.  On the back, eyes almost fully closed, toes on all four paws curled and tail in a curve.  Feline Nirvana!
She sleeps like that on the floor all the time. I can only take so many pictures before it gets redundant (see the pic in my avatar too...
) It makes me so happy that she is so happy and content.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see Sugar sleeping like that quite often, too.  Maybe it is the vibes we Denverites and ex-Denverites give off.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, you're ex-Denver? I was born & raised here. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When you are 12 years old you have no choice in moving.  We were in Kiowa for a year, then moved to Arkansas. I have lived here off and on for 45 years.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was in junior high, my dad got a serious offer for a job in Anchorage. Like, he and my mom went to Alaska to look for a house serious. We obviously ended up NOT moving, but it was agony to my 13-year-old self to think of leaving everything I knew behind.

I am a lucky one - my parents were married for 45 years when my dad passed away a few years ago, and my mom still lives in the house they bought when I was a year old. I never had to move or change schools as a kid.