Happy Fathers Day

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Our cats" purchased a card with a scratch ticket (so if dad wins big, he can buy them toys and treats (cookies). And they also, because they love their cookies, (and so does my husband), bought him 10 BOXES :eek2: of cookies (they were on sale). They also wrote in the card that my husband should sit back and relax today, and that THEY would so stuff for him. The list of things they will do for him are:
Groom him
Let him pet them
Kill the toe monsters under the blanket in bed to make sure he is safe tonight.
"Adjust" his hoodie stings for him
Throw up on the floor instead of the carpet, even though they prefer the carpet. (aren't they nice?:rolleyes3:)
Let him sleep in.....for 5 extra minutes! WOW!
"Help" him do his computer work, and make sure he takes enough breaks.

Aren't our little kitties such good kiddies?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SweetiePie1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Those are all great Fathers Day gifts!!!:)

I always get a card from my cats on Fathers Day and my Bday. My kids have fun making the cards from my cats. It usually includes a ball of fur collected from various locations around the house which they tape to the inside of the card.

And my kids got me a super hero action figure and a hot wheels car. It was very thoughtful of them and both gifts were just slightly used.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick got two PawPurr's Day cards: one from The Beast and one from the girls. The Beast found a cute PawPurr's Day card "from the dog" with a beagle on the front of the card. I couldn't find any cards "from the cats" and the girls were not amused. I did manage to find an appropriate card, though, so all was not lost.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rick got two PawPurr's Day cards: one from The Beast and one from the girls. The Beast found a cute PawPurr's Day card "from the dog" with a beagle on the front of the card. I couldn't find any cards "from the cats" and the girls were not amused. I did manage to find an appropriate card, though, so all was not lost.
So sweet of the Beast to choose her own card for her dad. ;)