Happy Easter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

Since I don't know all of your addresses, I thought I'd just start this simple thread wishing all of you a "GLORIOUS HAPPY EASTER"!!!

Have a great day with your family and friends...and of course your kitties too!!

Always,

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Easter to all!!We all have a good excuse to eat chocolate, candy and wonderful meals all day. If you are at work, it is still a good reason. I hope everyone is enjoying the day

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May I also say Happy Easter or Blessed Passover to all of you. Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome here. I am so glad I found this site. I have not found my friend Joanne yet, which is the original reason I posted here, but maybe it was only meant to be the catalyst (I just noticed the cat connection with that word. . . . .) to my finding all of you. God bless you all and keep you in good health. Anne, I forget where to look to find out if your Shepherd boy dog found his family. I read a post one day last week when the people that read the newspaper ad were coming by to see if it was their dog. How did that turn out?

kaaren sander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
threeleggedkat, look under "I did it again" for the latest on dovik. The news is not great..
Happy Easter to all.

kaaren sander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
threeleggedkat, look under "I did it again" for the latest on Dovik. The news is not great..
Happy Easter to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.