Happy Chinese New Year! What's Your Sign?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm a pig! (just in Chinese astrology!) :D

2019 is the Year of the Pig, so it should be my lucky year. :yess:

Pig - The year 2019 is yours, right? Start by setting your priorities and then get to work: once you start moving, you will start seeing results.
Click on your sign (scroll about halfway down the page to find it) for your horoscope for 2019. :)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dragon.

Maybe you guys can calm me down, lol.

horoscope-
"Dragon - For you, the impact of the Pig’s calmness will mean a year of reconsiderations."​

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a wood dragon... I don't really know what that means, though. I only know I'm a double Sag (sun & moon) square Virgo mars-uranus-pluto, with Capricorn rising. It's painful.

ack! :hijack:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a water pig. And a Cancer in western astrology. I guess it's just water all around for me.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the Chinese New Year didn't start until Feb. 12th the year I was born(dragon), and my birthday is early Feb. that makes me a water rabbit.

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In Chinese astrology I'm a wood Rabbit and my husband is an metal monkey. We are not sure what that means but I do like working with my hands and being outdoorsy and my husband is very monkey-like but oddly he's not as much into metal (the music or the material) as much as I am. I think he'd be more a computer monkey or a tech monkey if ever a new astrological system was designed...and I'd be a streaming content rabbit or something.