Happy Caterday! ๐Ÿ˜บ

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends! I haven't stopped by in a while, so just thought I'd say happy Caterday. ๐Ÿ˜Š
What are you & your cats doing today? ๐Ÿ˜บ
Panther woke me up with kisses & snuggles...." Get up mom, I'm hungry!"
Started laundry a few minutes ago, & he decided he wanted to play in the hamper, so of course, the "momarotzy" in me had to turn it into a mini photo shoot! ๐Ÿ˜„
IMG_20220625_071108907.jpg
IMG_20220625_071206848.jpg
IMG_20220625_100622008.jpg
IMG_20220625_100757191.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two boy's are looking for trouble especially the the younger one. They want my attention because I wasn't home today. I was traitering them with another cat, I took my fur grandson Panther lily to the vet's with my daughter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...it's Sunday today, but just had to share these pictures. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™
I haven't made or had french toast in yrs, so decided to make some today.
.... here's what Panther did.

BOth paws on my leg.
IMG_20220703_120825534.jpg

Then this. But to be honest, this is him most meals.๐Ÿ˜„ He LOVES food!! Just look at that face! ๐Ÿ˜„.
IMG_20220703_120925739_HDR.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Caturday friends! What's the weather like where you are today?
Here on the NC coast, its cool (51), & drizzly.
After getting up at 7 to feed the kitties, I went bk to bed to try to sleep in a little. (It was a very busy wk! Started a new cleaning client on Mon. Did an initial cleaning & took 4 & 1/2 hrs for only a 1200 some sq ft old house. So that tells you how much I did!!
(& Was not a bad house).
Takes me that long (the nxt day) just to do a thorough clean through for a big historical house dwntwn I do biweekly as well.)
Anyhoooo, so we're just relaxing today!!

I got all of my housework & laundry done Thursday. All im doing today is the Sat. Sheet change, & washing my comforter. Will also do Panthers weekly fountain cleaning. Honey is sleeping in her house, in all of her blankets, w/ her pet pad plugged in. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿงก.
This was yesterday afternoon. Had a little paper in an Amazon order, so gave it to Panther to play with. He had a good time!
New video by Kelly R

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update on Panther, Honey and you. ๐Ÿค— Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Regarding your question about the weather here - it was a beautiful sunny day in the midwest. The leaves are changing colors and autumn is my favorite time of year. ๐Ÿ

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update on Panther, Honey and you. ๐Ÿค— Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Regarding your question about the weather here - it was a beautiful sunny day in the midwest. The leaves are changing colors and autumn is my favorite time of year. ๐Ÿ
Aww, you're welcome, & thanks neely. ๐Ÿค—
It's my favorite time too! Wish it were as pretty here. I'd have to go up about 6 hrs to the mountains to see that.