Happy Cat-urday everyone 😽❤️

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Grayson says thanks for the pet meowww purrrrr 😽😽
Guessing with the time diff of me being in the UK and you being in the US you’re just starting your day?
My Monday - so far so good 😊😊
oh i didnt know you was over there . one day I hope to visit other countries ( bucket list lol) .
its 705am here in michigan usa and im waiting to get picked up to do laundry and some light shopping too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh i didnt know you was over there . one day I hope to visit other countries ( bucket list lol) .
its 705am here in michigan usa and im waiting to get picked up to do laundry and some light shopping too
How is it in Michigan regarding Corona / lockdown. Looks like we are going back into lockdown here soon but not quite as strict as before. I’ll be glad when it’s all over 😢 Ps happy laundry day

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
How is it in Michigan regarding Corona / lockdown. Looks like we are going back into lockdown here soon but not quite as strict as before. I’ll be glad when it’s all over 😢 Ps happy laundry day
its sort of relaxed here with a few places still saying wear a mask .... i will definetly be happy to see the virus action gone and things return to a peaceful normal again .... hows grayson doing

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
its sort of relaxed here with a few places still saying wear a mask .... i will definetly be happy to see the virus action gone and things return to a peaceful normal again .... hows grayson doing
It’s mandatory to wear a mask in public where we live in the UK now and people back to working from home where possible. Grayson is loving his mummy working from home as it means more snuggles and treats 😽❤

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
It’s mandatory to wear a mask in public where we live in the UK now and people back to working from home where possible. Grayson is loving his mummy working from home as it means more snuggles and treats 😽❤
we wear masks too when we go to stores and dr offices . that part has not changed .. whats the UK like anyway ?

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we wear masks too when we go to stores and dr offices . that part has not changed .. whats the UK like anyway ?
The restrictions change all the time at the minute. Not allowed in other people’s homes. Schools still open thank goodness. Xmas not looking good to spend with family 🙄
Stay safe across the pond my friend 🇬🇧 🇺🇸

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
The restrictions change all the time at the minute. Not allowed in other people’s homes. Schools still open thank goodness. Xmas not looking good to spend with family 🙄
Stay safe across the pond my friend 🇬🇧 🇺🇸
im hoping that i get to spend the holidays with my in laws this year for thanksgiving and xmas