TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Victor!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola Victor, Muchas Felicidades, espero que tengas un Muy Feliz cumpleaños en compañia de los tuyos, es un verdadero honor poder dedicarte estas palabras en nuestro idioma, y te envio mis mejores deseos desde MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 16th Birthday, Victor! I guess this means you'll be making the roads unsafe. Just kidding - when's your driving test? Hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hola Victor, Muchas Felicidades, espero que tengas un Muy Feliz cumpleaños en compañia de los tuyos, es un verdadero honor poder dedicarte estas palabras en nuestro idioma, y te envio mis mejores deseos desde MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!!
Yeah, what he said!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have the happiest of birthdays Victor! What are you planning for your celebration? Anything special?

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I just came back from the lunch at Restaurante Los Olivos. Vicky and I alone. She even claimed she was sick to skip school today for me. And toasted with fine wine, to "VÃ:censor:ctor who is now old enough to know better, but still too young to resist." (That's like the best birthday toast you can get for a teenager)

Yesterday night we had a similar dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill, but with the entire gang. Julie, Marie, Vicky, Guillermo and Jesús. I even had there a special birthday cake, which was hot devils food covered with fudge and an vanilla ice cream ball on top. It was all the same, but with a lot of people and rowdy, and no wine (Los Olivos is a locally owned luxury restaurant which works "Puerto Rican style" so it serves wine to minors without a glance, while Romano's is an American chain that thinks they have to actually obey the law as they do back home) . It came to a point where Julie ordered dessert and I joked she's getting fat and she said "I did vote for not getting dessert - before I voted against it.!"

Yesterday night, after that we got ourselves to the movies and watched "Are we there yet?" (Hey, we just ate, we are in no mood for horror movies).

Tonight I will have my usual Tae Kwon Do class, where under World Tae Kwon Do Federation and Puerto Rico National Olympic Committee rules, I will get an adult black belt (If you are below 16 and a black belt you wear a red and black belt, if you are above you wear a black belt), so thats another big one I am planning for.

And under Puerto Rican law I can now get my learners permit, and thirty days after that the drivers license. So, I am planning to schedule my written test as soon as possible. So while I learn to drive, if you want to live a long life, stay away from the roads in the Puerto Rico - Dominican Republic - U.S. Virgin Islands region.

I don't know, today I am feeling kinda "high", in a partying mood. Guess I am just enjoying this day. :woot: